Fad Diets: Reviewing Current Fad Diets & Sorting through the Science
A two hour CE course, that reviews current and emerging popular diet fads, evaluates fad diets against evidence based nutrition therapy.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of 2 hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $25, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Fad Diets reviews current and emerging popular diet fads, evaluates fad diets against evidence based nutrition therapy for obesity management and makes recommendations related to the claims of popular fad diets.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.