A two hour CE course, that explores the basic metabolic function in healthy individuals verses those who are obese or have diabetes.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of 2 hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $25, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Intermittent Fasting (IF) explores the basic metabolic function in healthy individuals verses those who are obese or have diabetes, defines intermittent fasting and the common types, and identifies the risks and benefits for using intermittent fasting.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.