Nutrition & Cancer: Improving your Patients' Quality of Life
A two hour CE course that focuses on the symptoms and side effects of cancer treatment, nutrition care, and nutrition education for cancer patients.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of 2 hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $25, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Nutrition & Cancer discusses the symptoms and side effects associated with cancer treatment, screening for nutrition issues related to cancer, nutrition care related to cancer, tips to help with side effects of cancer treatment and educational resources for cancer patients.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.