Providing Patient & Client Education: Your Role in Effective Learning & Change
A four hour CE course designed to increase your effectiveness in client education.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $50, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete graded learning activities that will advance your knowledge, sharpen your skills and directly apply to your professional practice.
- Complete a quiz at the end of the course.
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- This course is designed to increase your effectiveness in client education. Topics covered in this course will include: the role & scope of practice of the CDM, CFPP in the client education, evaluating a client's readiness to learn, utilize basic motivational interviewing skills for client education, developing educational materials for education and finally presenting an educational session.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for four hours of CE.
- You have 6 months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.