Creating a Personalized Nutrition Care Plan using the RAI & MDS Process
A two hour CE course focuses a review of the RAI and MDS, the steps involved in developing a personalized care plan.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of two hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $20, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Creating a Personalized Nutrition Care Plan discusses the RAI and MDS in creating a comprehensive nutrition care plan, reviews the steps in the development of the care plan and explains the roles related to the Nutrition Care Team related to assessment and maintaining acceptable nutrition status through the care planning process, monitoring and evaluation.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.