Type 2 Diabetes: Help Your Clients Manage the Disease by Merging Information and Application
A two hour CE course that focuses on the treatment and nutrition care for clients with pre-diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of 2 hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $25, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Type 2 Diabetes discussed the importance of identifying and treating pre-diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes, planning appropriate meals for individuals with Type 2 Diabetes and educational resources that can be used..
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.