Under Pressure: The Comprehensive Course: Pressure Injury Guidelines & Treatment
A four hour CE course that reviews the newest pressure injury guidelines released in 2019.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $50, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete graded learning activities that will advance your knowledge, sharpen your skills and directly apply to your professional practice.
- Complete a quiz at the end of the course.
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Under Pressure: The Comprehensive Course reviews the newest pressure injury guidelines released in 2019. This course investigates the importance of nutrition in the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries. In addition, you will complete activities and case studies to practice what you learned
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for four hours of CE.
- You have 6 months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.