Under Pressure: Pressure Injury Guidelines & Treatment
A two hour CE course that discusses the latest Pressure Injury Guidelines from the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and the role of nutrition in the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of two hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- Independent Study
- Work at Your Own Pace
Throughout this course you will:
- Watch the presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Under Pressure Course at a Glance
- Under Pressure discusses the states of pressure injury, the recommendations for the prevention and treatment of pressure injury, and the role of the CDM, CFPP in nutrition intervention.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.