Under Pressure: Pressure Injury Guidelines & Treatment
A two hour CE course that reviews the newest pressure injury guidelines released in 2019.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of two hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $25, which includes tuition and online learning materials
In this course you will:
- Watch the presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Under Pressure will review the newest pressure injury guidelines released in 2019 and investigate the importance of nutrition in the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.