Application & Participation Requirements
It is very important that each student personally registers for their own course, so UND obtains the correct contact information and email. UND cannot be responsible for information that is unable to be delivered due to incorrect email addresses.
Before registering for this course, I verify that I have read and understand the following:
- CDM Credentialing Exam eligibility requirements under the CBDM's Pathway IIIb include successful completion of the UND Pathway IIIb Training and a minimum of two or more years of full-time non-commercial foodservice management work experience*. The UND Certificate of Completion, an Employment Verification Form and job description should be submitted to the CBDM when applying for the CDM Credentialing Exam.
- Students must order textbooks immediately after registering. Click here for textbook information.
- All parties (student and administrator) must agree to abide by the University of North Dakota's Participation Agreement policies.
- Student understands that all Lessons, quizzes and exams are offered and completed online.
- Students must complete their own work with honesty and integrity. Copying another student's work, or work not exhibiting these qualities is defined as scholastic dishonesty. Scholastic dishonesty may result in dismissal from the course.
- All parties understand there are no refunds allowed once registered for the course.
*Non-commercial foodservice operations serve food as support within an institution such as hospitals, nursing homes, schools, military, correctional facilities, or community feeding programs and are typically subsidized by the institution from which they operate. They have third-party oversight by agencies such as The Joint Commission (TJC), local and/or state health departments, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), etc.