Complete these requirements to earn an M.B.A. at UND.
GMAT Waiver Guidelines
A GMAT waiver can be considered for applicants that meet one of the following criterion.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional full-time work experience plus a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.25 from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional full-time work experience plus an undergraduate
GPA of 3.0 from a recognized university.
- Not a recognized university is one who either has a business scholl that has achieved AACSB accreditation or top 100 university ranking, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
- A prior graduate degree with a minimum 3.0 graduate GPA from a recognized university
- A valid GRE score form the past 5 years
- Students who are applying to the combined UND JD/MBA program may submit LSAT scores for consideration.
An individual requesting a GMAT waivier should email kate.oachs@UND.edu and include a copy of a current resume and unofficial transcript.
We understand that COVID-19 may be impacting your ability to complete your application for the program. Specifically, you may be experiencing difficulty scheduling a standardized exam. As a result, for spring 2021, summer 2021, and fall 2021 admissions we have extended an additional waiver option for applicants. This additional option for a standardized test waiver will be for individuals who have a cumulative 3.25 GPA from their baccalaureate degree. If admitted, these individuals will be required to earn a cumulative 3.0 GPA in their first semester of graduate studies in order to successfully continue in the program. If you are interested in applying for a GMAT/GRE waiver, please send your resume and transcript for review to the respective advisor of the program you are applying to.
The content on this page is pulled from UND’s current academic catalog and may not reflect future terms. Updates are published annually in April.