Master's in Business Administration Requirements
Review UND's online masters' in business administration requirements.
Online MBA No GMAT Required
No GMAT is required if you meet the following:
A GMAT waiver can be considered for applicants that meet one of the following criterion.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional full-time work experience plus a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.25 from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional full-time work experience plus an undergraduate
GPA of 3.0 from a recognized university.
- Note: a recognized university is one who either has a business school that has achieved AACSB accreditation or top 100 university ranking, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional full-time experience plus a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.5 from a regionally accredited university.
- A prior graduate degree with a minimum 3.0 graduate GPA from a recognized university
- A valid GRE score form the past 5 years
- Students who are applying to the combined UND JD/MBA program may submit LSAT scores for consideration.
An individual requesting a GMAT waiver should email kate.oachs@UND.edu and include a copy of a current resume and unofficial transcript.
Master's in Business Administration Requirements Disclaimer
The requirements on this page are pulled from UND’s academic catalog and may not reflect future terms. Updates are published annually in April.