Immerse yourself in chemistry and accelerate your career by earning bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the same time.
Today’s scientific breakthroughs depend on an expert understanding of chemical principles. A master’s degree in chemistry from UND will set you apart as a researcher and a scientist.
- Program type:
- Combined (Major and Master's)
- Est. time to complete:
- 5 years
- Credit hours:
Why Study Chemistry at UND?
As the foundation of all molecular sciences, chemistry plays an increasingly important role in advancing scientific knowledge. UND's combined B.S./M.S. program allows you to accelerate your career by earning two degrees on the fast track.
Here's how it works:
- Enter the program after your junior year
- Work on your undergraduate and graduate degree requirements at the same time
- Earn a B.S. and M.S. in just five years
You'll get a broad foundation education in chemical principles and choose a targeted focus from the following specialties:
- Analysis and applications