Apply to CSD Master's
UND is offering early admission to current UND students with exceptional academic achievement.
In order to be considered for early admission, you must have a cumulative GPA of 3.7 and a GPA of 3.5 in all CSD courses. Early admission offers an opportunity for students to select UND before submitting applications, fees and paperwork to additional programs.
CSD Early Admission Program
Applications for early admission to the Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology must be received by noon on November 3, 2021. You must apply to the UND School of Graduate Studies. You do not have to apply to CSDCAS. Early admission application materials (items 2-5 below) should be turned in to Anna Dumas in the CSD office.
- Apply to UND School of Graduate Studies. Start your graduate school application. When completing the application, applicants do not need to send transcripts or letters of recommendation. Only the application and fee are needed.
- Submit GRE scores to code 4416 and provide a copy of your scores in your application materials submitted to the department.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges attended. These can be unofficial transcripts.
- Submit three names of CSD professors who have taught you or are currently teaching you in a course. The CSD professors will complete an early admission recommendation on your behalf. This is separate from a letter of recommendation to other programs or for non-early admission application.
- Submit a personal statement. The statement should address why you feel you should be accepted for early admission into the graduate program at UND.
Apply to Communication Sciences and Disorders Program
Applications for admission to the Master of Science Communication Sciences and Disorders must be received by January 15. You must apply to both the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service and UND School of Graduate Studies.
1. Apply to CSDCAS
Submit application and materials through Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS).
Applicants need to submit the following documents to CSDCAS:
- Submit all of the transcripts to CSDCAS (at CSDCAS Transcript Processing Center, P.O. Box 9113, Watertown, MA 02471.)
- Submit GRE scores to code 4416.
- Submit three letters of recommendation –academic references are preferred.
- Submit a personal statement.
- Pay CSDCAS application fee.
2. Apply to UND Graduate School
Start your graduate school application. When completing the application, applicants do not need to send transcripts or letters of recommendation. Only the application and fee are needed.