Education Ph.D. Requirements
Complete these requirements for a Ph.D. in Education, Health and Behavior Studies.
Education, Health and Behavior Studies Ph.D. Admission Requirements
The applicant must meet the School of Graduate Studies' current minimum general admission requirements as published in the academic catalog.
Statement of Goals
Submit a typed essay discussing your professional goals and aspirations, including how your current skills along with advanced study will aid you in the attainment of these goals.
Submit a professional curriculum vitae (C.V.) or resume (no more than five pages) that includes the following information:
- Educational background
- Work-related experience
- Conference presentations (if applicable)
- Publications (if applicable)
- Professional honors and awards
- Any other experiences you believe may aid the admission committee in evaluating your application
- Include with your application an individually-authored sample of your writing that the admission committee can use to evaluate your ability as a writer and potential success in the doctoral program.
- The minimum length of the sample is five pages and should not exceed 30 pages.Examples of possible writing samples include, but are not limited to, journal articles, paper from a course, or some written work product such as a manual or technical report.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
In addition to meeting these program requirements, you must also meet the UND School of Graduate Studies admissions requirements to apply for this program.
The requirements on this page are pulled from UND’s academic catalog and may not reflect future terms. Updates are published annually in April.