Learn to provide leadership and solutions for today's challenging nutrition problems.
Pursue the advanced education you’ll need to provide counseling and education to address nutritional health and well-being challenges prevalent in today’s complicated world. Nutrition experts are in high demand to develop prevention and treatment solutions for a wide range of health conditions.
- Program type:
- Master's Degree
- Est. time to complete:
- 2+ years
- Credit hours:
- 30 (one campus visit may be required)
Why Study Nutrition at UND?
The online M.S. in Nutrition at UND prepares you for leadership roles that address nutrition problems, develop solutions and measure impacts.
- Assess nutrition education needs of diverse and at-risk groups.
- Develop and implement behavior theory approaches while considering culture needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of nutrition interventions for individuals and groups.
- Apply educational theory, research and experiential knowledge in nutrition education and counseling activities.
- Demonstrate advanced professional practice skills in nutrition education and counseling.
It's a degree you can earn on your own time, designed for individuals with a bachelor's degree in nutrition or related field who prefer the flexibility of online classes. There are two track options to consider:
- Nutrition Education and Counseling
- Nutrition Science
Admission to the M.S. in Nutrition does not require the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
Top Online Nutrition Degree in the Nation
Every nutrition program offers education, but not every program prepares students to make a real impact the way UND does. UND is increasingly regarded as one of the top academic and research institutions in the nation for nutrition. We consistently rank among the best for educational quality, affordability, and career outcomes.