Learn to manage the complex dance between organizations, suppliers and customers.
The box on your doorstep, the cell phone in that box and the streaming service on that phone have one thing in common: It took world-class coordination to ensure the goods, services and people are in place to make each happen. UND's Operations & Supply Chain Management major puts you in position to design, implement and control supply chains.
- Program type:
- On Campus
- Est. time to complete:
- 4 years
- Credit hours:
What is an operations and supply chain management degree?
Operations and Supply Chain Management Degree at UND
Get personalized assistance finding internships and co-op assignments with the Management department's dedicated coordinator.
Network with other students and professionals at UND's Operations & Supply Chain Club, one of 25 professional clubs on campus.
Access student-focused facilities, including a computer lab, career development center and advising center specifically for business students.
Gain international business experience in our student exchange programs. We have Study Abroad opportunities in China, Europe and Australia.
Learn in the new Nistler CoBPA. It’s a modern and inviting building for UND's business and public administration students.
Receive personalized career support through the Pancratz Career Development Center. The Center is dedicated exclusively to career development for online and on-campus business and public administration students.
What can I do with an operations and supply chain management degree?
Careers in Supply Chain Management
You'll be positioned to make an immediate impact in public, private and not-for-profit organizations with an Operations & Supply Chain Management degree. Positions you might pursue include:
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Director of Supply Chain
- Global Supply Chain Manager
- Inventory control Analyst or Specialist
- Logistics, Distribution or Transportation: Analyst, Coordinator, Manager, or specialist
- Material Resource Planner or Manager
- New Product Development Lead
- Production/ Operations Manager
- Production Planner, Scheduler, or Manager
- Project Planner, Coordinator, or Engineer
- Purchasing or Procurement: Analyst / Agent / Specialist / Contract Specialist
- Purchasing or Procurement Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Research Scientist/Engineer
- Senior Purchasing Analyst
- Strategic Sourcing Analyst or Specialist
- Supply Chain Analyst, specialist, Planner
- Supply Chain Manager
- Warehouse Manager