Doctor of Physical Therapy Requirements
Complete these requirements for a D.P.T. in Physical Therapy.
Physical Therapy Admission Requirements
Volunteers Hours (upload one statement only)
- Applicants must apply to the Physical Therapy program at UND through the Physical
Therapy Centralized Application Systems (PTCAS) AND the School of Graduate Studies' online application process. Only online applications
completed as part of the PTCAS and the School of Graduate Studies will be reviewed.
- The UND School of Graduate Studies application for physical therapy does NOT require references, essay, or transcripts. The references, essay and transcripts will be reviewed ONLY through the PTCAS system.
- You are not required to have a bachelor's degree for the Physical Therapy program; however, you will need at least 90 credits prior to entering the professional program. If you will be enrolled in prerequisite courses during the spring semester, a transcript indicating enrollment in those courses should be sent directly to the Department of Physical Therapy.
- International Physical Therapy applicants must provide a credential evaluation of all foreign transcripts. Go to WES for more information on this process.
- Review information on the PTCAS and Department of Physical Therapy websites.
Questions on the application, forms, or process can be addressed to:
Coordinator of Admissions
The content on this page is pulled from UND’s academic catalog and may not reflect future terms. Updates are published annually in April.
This program meets the educational prerequisites for professional licensure or certification in several states. Check our licensure map for more details.State Licensure Map