Public Administration (Certificate)
Enhance your management skills and take your career to the next level.
Understand and act upon policy and management issues facing organizations in the public, nonprofit and private sectors. Build your credentials while keeping your current job in UND's fully online Public Administration graduate certificate program.
- Program type:
- Certificate - Graduate
- On-campus or online
- Est. time to complete:
- 2 years
- Credit hours:
Why Earn a Public Administration Certificate at UND?
The Public Administration graduate certificate provides the management core needed by professionals who have risen to positions of authority in the public and not-for-profit sector without benefit of formal management training. The certificate focuses on enhancing your management and administrative skills in human resources management, budgeting and financial administration, administration law, and ethics.
In this program, you'll also explore:
- Basic conceptions and trends in public administration.
- Professional ethics and personal standards of conduct.
- The fundamental nature of public personnel administration.
- Applying budget theories in the fiscal management of the public or non-profit sectors.
- The legal dimension of public administration, including rule-making and personnel law.