Public Administration (Certificate)
Enhance your management skills and take your career to the next level.
Understand and act upon policy and management issues facing organizations in the public, nonprofit and private sectors. In the fully online Public Administration certificate, build your credentials while keeping your current job — and put your new skills to immediate use.
- Program type:
- Certificate - Graduate
- On-campus or online
- Est. time to complete:
- 2 years
- Credit hours:
Why Study Public Administration at UND?
This program provide the management core needed by professionals who have risen to positions of authority in the public and not-for-profit sector without benefit of formal management training. The certificate focuses on enhancing your management and administrative skills in human resources management, budgeting and financial administration, administration law, and ethics.
In this fully online program, you'll also explore:
- Basic conceptions and trends in public administration
- Professional ethics and personal standards of conduct
- The fundamental nature of public personnel administration
- Applying budget theories in the fiscal management of the public or non-profit sectors
- The legal dimension of public administration, including rule-making and personnel law