Public Affairs or Political Science (Accelerated B.S. or B.A./M.P.A.)

If you're majoring in Political Science or Public Affairs, you can earn an M.P.A. in just one extra year with UND's combined degree program. Learn to understand, and act upon, the policy and management issues confronting governments and non-profit organizations. Study at one of the nation's top-ranked online policy programs.

Program type:
Combined (Major and Master's)
On Campus or Online
Est. time to complete:
5 years
Credit hours:
148 (114, B.A./B.S.P.A.; 36, M.P.A.)

Visit Program page