Public Health (Accelerated B.S./M.P.H.)
Earn your bachelor's and master's degrees 100% online at UND's top rated Public Health program.
Fast track your education with an accelerated degree in Public Health. Complete both a bachelor's and master's in Public Health from anywhere in the world all online. Graduates from UND's M.P.H. program have a 100% employment rate in health-related careers.
- Program type:
- Combined (Major and Master's)
- Est. time to complete:
- 5 years
- Credit hours:
Accelerated Online Public Health Degree
UND's accelerated public health program allows you to pursue a bachelor’s degree (B.S.) and master’s degree (M.P.H.), shortening the time required to earn a master’s degree.
Online Bachelor's in Public Health
The Public Health Education bachelor's program is based on a strong foundation in the health sciences, social sciences and psychology. It prepares you to think critically and scientifically, while enhancing communication skills and leadership experiences with a focus on social justice. You will be exposed to the ethical principles of public health practice in your work with diverse populations.
In the bachelor's program, you will have:
- Applied learning experiences. All students complete a 12-credit internship, engage in service-learning projects, and are encouraged to participate in public health study abroad opportunities.
- Flexibility and convenience. UND offers the degree online and prepares students to take the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) exam.
- Comprehensive curriculum. You are exposed to five core areas of public health: epidemiology, biostatistics, social and behavioral sciences, health policy and management, and environmental health.
Online Master's in Public Health
The Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) program covers all required areas for accredited public health programs, including biostatistics, epidemiology, social and behavioral sciences, and health management and policy.
Three specializations help you develop necessary skills:
- Indigenous Health provides you with a critical understanding of determinants and solutions to health disparities. UND's specialization is the only 100% online Indigenous Health program in the world.
- Population Health Analytics prepares you to produce convincing and scientifically sound information about population health, evaluate the effectiveness of interventions, and provide the basis for improving health policies and programs.
- Health Management & Policy gives you the skills needed to manage health delivery systems effectively and efficiently, analyze health policies, and communicate to affect change in health policy and management.
Top Accredited Online Master's in Public Health
UND is regarded as one of the top academic and research institutions in the nation for public health. We consistently rank among the best for educational quality, affordability and career outcomes.