Master of Social Work Degree Requirements
Complete these requirements for a Social Work master's degree.
Social Work Master's Admission Requirements
- 3-5 page Personal Statement that explains your:
- Motivation for being a social worker
- Values and beliefs regarding social work
- Experience with diversity
- Qualities the applicant brings to the profession
- Personal qualities in leadership and creativity
- Professional goals
Master of Social Work Degree Requirements Disclaimer
The requirements on this page are pulled from UND’s academic catalog and may not reflect future terms. Updates are published annually in April.
This program meets the educational prerequisites for professional licensure or certification in several states. Check our licensure map for more details.State Licensure Map