CDRA Participant Agreement
Before you can register for the event, please note you must agree to the following participant agreement.
The University of North Dakota (“UND”) is the host institution for the 2019 Collegiate Drone Racing Association (CDRA) Championship (“Event”).
By registering for the Event, you agree as follows:
- The Event is sanctioned by CDRA. All competition rules shall be promulgated by CDRA; CDRA shall be the sole judging authority, and CDRA’s determinations are final.
- The participant shall be responsible for their own acts and omissions. The tort liability of UND shall be determined solely in accordance with Chapter 32-12.2 of the North Dakota Century Code, and subject to the conditions and limitations set forth therein.
- Except for claims against UND or the State of North Dakota specifically recognized and lawfully made under North Dakota law, the participant hereby waives, releases, and forever discharges UND, its employees, officers, representatives, and volunteers, from any and all claims, damages, and liability arising under the participants participation in the Event, whether for personal injury or property damage.
- This Agreement shall be interpreted under North Dakota law. Any lawsuit arising hereunder to which UND is a party shall be brought exclusively in the Northeast Central Judicial District Court of North Dakota.
- By participating in the Event, the participant consents to the recordation by CDRA, UND, and their respective employees, representatives, and volunteers, of photographic, audiovisual, or other means of its participants, aircraft, logos, uniforms, names, likenesses, and biographical information and team affiliations, and the distribution of such recordings, photographs, and images via any medium, including without limitation, television, internet broadcasting, and on one or more social media platforms via the official accounts of CDRA and/or UND. CDRA and UND each reserve the right to use all such content in perpetuity for purposes of promoting their respective organizations as well as the Event.
By clicking "I Agree" you indicate that you have read and agree to the terms of the UND-2019 CDRA Championship Participant Agreement.