Graduate & Professional Tuition Rates
Opportunities to engage in cutting-edge research, creative scholarship and trendsetting professional programs come with a price. If you’re going to make one investment in your life, let it be your education.
A UND degree doesn’t have to break the bank but it helps to understand your program costs and the financial aid opportunities to cover them.
Graduate Program Tuition
UND's tuition rates are based on the following:
- Where you live
- The type of degree you seek (including whether the program is delivered on-campus or online)
- The number of credits you take. Unless otherwise noted, full-time rates are for a minimum of 12 credits per fall and spring semesters and 9 credits for the summer term.
- If you have military, veteran or dependent status
If you're comparing UND's costs to other schools, keep in mind:
- Most of UND's program, course and other mandatory fees are rolled into the tuition rates so you know your costs upfront.
- UND's tuition is capped at the full-time rate per semester for on-campus students. This means an on-campus student taking 15 credits in the fall semester will only pay for 12 credits. (It's like getting extra credits for free!)
Other schools may present costs a little differently so make sure you're comparing apples to apples.