Monday, June 20, 2022
Bismarck Event Center - Bismarck, ND
Join us in person OR online - choose your attendance option when you register!
The North Dakota Department of Health’s Health Equity Office and Division of Sexually Transmitted and Bloodborne Diseases are excited to host a collaborative learning experience for health professionals of various disciplines. This conference will emphasize how health equity is a core component in all public health programs. Using a health equity lens, priorities and best practices around sexual health and harm reduction will be presented to encourage dialogue and sharing among participants. This conference will serve as a place to engage professionals on ways to address health inequities, share ideas and work together towards eliminating health disparities and achieving optimal health for all North Dakotans.
- Promote understanding of Health Equity
- Insight into Health Equity work
- Discuss updates to HIV, STI, Viral Hepatitis and Tuberculosis screening and treatment recommendations, prevention guidelines and other clinical recommendations
- Explore strategies and best practices for providing sexual health and harm reduction services
Who Should Attend?
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Public Health Professionals
- Harm Reduction Professionals
- Organizations Serving or Representing Minority Populations
- Anyone interested in health equity, sexual health or harm reduction
Consider also attending the 2022 ND Immunization Conference June 21-22! Visit the Participant Registration tab to register for both events today!
Attendees are encouraged to be mindful of COVID-19 etiquette at meetings being held in person. Individuals who are not feeling well are asked to stay home. Masks are optional, but are recommended for those who are not vaccinated, are in a high-risk group, or care for those who are at increased risk. Attendees should also practice social distancing when possible.