Develop skills to become a modern-day accountant with three learning tracks, designed and specialized for your learning experience.
The Master of Accountancy (M.Acc.) program at UND is flexible, allowing you to enroll full-time or take one course at a time. Designed to equip you with essential, in-demand skills, this program will prepare you to excel in a profession that’s always in demand in every industry.
- Program type:
- Master's Degree
- On-campus or online
- Est. time to complete:
- 1-2 years (depending on track)
- Credit hours:
- 30-32, dependent on track
Why Study Accountancy at UND?
Do more than report numbers. Use them to make an impact. Our Master of Accountancy program will:
- Prepare you to sit for the CPA exam. UND accounting graduates consistently beat the national average on the CPA exam
- The Professional Track offer a variety of concentrations valuable to future employers including; data analytics, public administration and organizational leadership
- Meet your needs by offering on-campus and 100% online tracks that align with your career background and interests
- Excellent internship opportunities and career placement for students in all tracks
The Masters of Accountancy is available in three tracks:
Trained and ready to advance?
Choose our on campus Professional track or online Practitioner track. A bachelor’s degree in accounting has helped you get to where you are today. Now imagine what a master’s degree could do. Learn to identify, analyze and respond to ethical issues while using data to create strategic value for your organization.
New to Accounting?
Choose our online Fundamentals track. If you have no previous accounting experience but would like to transition into the field, this online track is for you. Build your foundation for analyzing financial statements and applying your knowledge to financial, audit, managerial and tax accounting.
Research finds that M.Acc. graduates are more likely to be placed in many accounting positions and are more likely to be promoted within public accounting than bachelor of accounting graduates. Get started today.