Develop skills to become a modern-day accountant with three specialized learning tracks.
Offered on campus or in a 100% online format, the Master of Accountancy (M.Acc.) program at UND is flexible, allowing you to enroll full-time or take one course at a time. Designed to equip you with essential, in-demand skills, this program will prepare you to excel in a profession that’s always in demand in every industry.
- Program type:
- Master's Degree
- On Campus or Online
- Est. time to complete:
- 1-2 years (depending on track)
- Credit hours:
- 30-31, dependent on track
Why earn a master's degree in accounting?
M.Acc. Career Outcomes
After completing our program, you'll join a prestigious accounting alumni group that includes:
- Several university professors and a university president
- Multiple national partners of Big 4 CPA firms
- CEO of a top 25 CPA firm
- Vice President of one of the largest privately held companies in the US
- Founder of a major publicly traded company
Research shows that M.Acc. graduates are more likely to be placed in many accounting positions and are more likely to be promoted within public accounting than bachelor of accounting graduates.
Return on Investment
You'll graduate well-prepared for a job and to pass the CPA exam. Perhaps most importantly, you have advocates who will be there for you at any time in your career.Read Zsofia's Story