Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Reimagine your future with an MBA.
The UND MBA Program will provide you with the tools needed to accept new responsibilities, advance professionally or start a new career path. Coursework focuses on executive management, financial and economic analysis, business analytics and strategy.
- Program type:
- Master's Degree
- On-campus or online
- Est. time to complete:
- 2+ years
- Credit hours:
Why Study Business Administration at UND?
Whether you're a working professional or pursuing an MBA following your undergraduate career, this program is designed to reflect your own needs and interests. You'll choose from one of the following concentrations:
- The business analytics concentration provides students with advanced data analytical skills.
- The social entrepreneurship concentration uses entrepreneurial principles to address social problems, preparing you for careers in nonprofit management, political science, public administration and business.
- The international business concentration focuses on global business practices — you'll even have the opportunity to study abroad at the BI Norwegian Business School.
- The government and business concentration focuses on the interrelationship of business and government to our society. You'll study how businesses can and do influence government policies and decisions.
- The general concentration is broadest, allowing you to choose from courses in marketing, health care administration, social entrepreneurship and other disciplines.
No matter which track you're on, your education will advance your business functions, decision-making skills and an understanding of internal and external factors affecting management of organizations.
Top MBA Program in the Nation
Every accredited business program offers education, but not every program prepares students to make a real impact the way UND does. UND is increasingly regarded as one of the top academic institutions in the nation for business administration. We consistently rank among the best for educational quality, affordability, and career outcomes.
Accredited MBA Program
This program is accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Accreditation by AACSB International puts the UND CoBPA in the top 5% of business schools in the world.