Four years, two degrees, countless career options.
UND's joint J.D./M.B.A. program opens doors. This combined program will provide you with advanced knowledge in the law and business fields at an accelerated pace. Complete both degrees in four years.
- Program type:
- Law Degree
- Est. time to complete:
- 4 years
- Credit hours:
- 115 (81 J.D., 34 M.B.A.)
Why Earn a J.D./M.B.A. Dual Degree at UND?
- By combining your studies at UND, you can earn two degrees in four years and get an extra edge to secure a job after graduation.
- You'll concentrate on the law during your first three semesters, before splitting time between the M.B.A. program and the School of Law during your last five semesters.
- At North Dakota's only law school, you'll get personalized attention at a nationally-ranked, highly affordable school with opportunities to interact with practicing attorneys and judges.
- Coursework for the M.B.A. program focuses on executive management, financial and economic analysis, business analytics and strategy.
- While you'll need to attend law classes in person, you can either attend M.B.A. courses on-campus or online.
Accredited J.D./M.B.A. Degree
The School of Law is accredited by the American Bar Association. The College of Business & Public Administration is accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Accreditation by AACSB International puts the UND CoBPA in the top 5% of business schools in the world.