Esports B.S. Requirements
Complete these requirements for an Esports major.
Bachelor of Science in Esports
1. Essential Studies Courses (ES) See University ES listing and consult with advisor.
2. College of Education and Human Development Course Requirements
3. ESPT Core Courses Requirements (minimum 22 credits)
|Code ||Title ||Credits |
|ESPT 129||Esports I||1-3|
|or ESPT 139|| Esports II|
|or ESPT 159|| Esports III|
|ESPT 243||Introduction to Esports Coaching||2|
|KIN 310||Introduction to Sports and Esports Ethics||3|
|ESPT 340||Esports and Healthy Gaming||3|
|ESPT 497||Internship in Esports||1-12|
|COMM 305||Audio Production Broadcasting||3|
|or COMM 339|| Digital Video Production|
|COMM 346||Sports Communication||3|
|SPRT 310||Economics of Sports||3|
4. Specialize in one of four tracks by completing a complementary certificate, minor or major (with advisor approval).
- Esport Performance, Coaching and Health
- Esport Communications
- Esport Media Production
- Esport Business
Esports Major Requirements Disclaimer
The requirements on this page are pulled from UND’s academic catalog and may not reflect
future terms. Updates are published annually in April.
General Education Courses
Essential Studies (ES) is UND’s program in general education. Along with your required major courses, it
helps form the core of your UND undergraduate education. Your ES courses focus on
essential skills employers require including communication, critical thinking and