Protocols for declaring the Pre-Dentistry Program at UND are as follows:
A. New UND students must:
- Apply and be admitted to UND
- Follow the New Student Transition Program
- Transfer students should contact the A&S Office of Advising and Academic Success to declare Pre-Medicine and be assigned a Health Sciences advisor (no further action required by new freshmen)
B.Currently enrolled on-campus students must:
- Request to join the Pre-Dentistry Program via the Change of Major Request Form
- You will be automatically declared Pre- Dentistry and should see the change in Campus Connection within 48 business hours
For more information on the Pre-Dentistry Program, visit the Pre-Health website.
Pre-health programs are not majors or minors and do not lead to a degree from UND. In order to graduate with a degree from UND, you must:
- Choose a major and complete the specific requirements of that major as determined by the department responsible for that major.
- Complete UND's Essential Studies requirements.
- Complete 120 semester credits (36 of which must be upper divisional, i.e., from courses numbered 300 or higher).