Why UND Online?
Earn your Social Science degree 100% online from UND.
Semester-Based Online Courses – Anytime, Anywhere Learning
With semester-based, online courses, you can:
- Interact with your instructor and other students through a virtual classroom
- Complete your coursework from anywhere
- Access course materials and assignments online
- Review materials as many times as necessary to learn the information
- Pick your preferred time and place for studying
You'll have access to your online course (including the syllabus, lessons, exam information, etc.) by the first day of the semester. Keep in mind that if you register after the semester has started, you will have access to your online course within two business days of registering.
Online Learning Requires Discipline and Commitment
Before enrolling in the social science online degree, ask yourself:
- Do you work well on your own or do you prefer to be in a classroom with other students?
- Are you the kind of person who sticks to schedules?
- Do you have good reading comprehension skills?
- Do you have good written communication skills?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Will you complete the work without anyone there to push you?
Leaders in Online Education
UND began educating at a distance in 1911 with correspondence by mail courses. Today, we serve thousands of students across the globe and are recognized as a national leader in online education.
You’ll take courses from UND professors and earn a degree that’s fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Your transcript and diploma are exactly the same as our on-campus students.
At UND, online student support is all-encompassing. You’ll encounter:
- Tutors to help you get through tough classes.
- Advisors to ensure you are staying on track.
- Library services to help you find learning resources.
- Career service staff who can help you apply your skills and find a job.