The Computational Research Center can help with your grant submissions and research proposals.
Researchers often need to include descriptions of current computational, storage, visualization, and network capabilities in their grant and research proposals. The CRC can provide proposal content and information beyond facilities documents.
Types of Research Support
- Formal letters of support written to the researcher or funding agency. These letters are written on UND letterhead and signed by the manager of the CRC Advanced Cyberinfrastructure,
- A detailed description of CRC facilities, equipment, and resources related to Talon HPC system and the AI & VR Lab,
- Reviewing your proposal submission and offer pre-submission feedback,
- Providing training for research personnel for using Talon or AI & VR lab equipment,
- Or other collaborative arrangements including participation as co-PI or senior personnel.
The CRC provides a diverse and frequently updated collection of cyberinfrastructures. Please contact Aaron Bergstrom to discuss how the CRC equipment and services can support your proposed research activity.