University Counseling Center
The UCC is offering both in person and Tele-Mental Health services. Counseling Services are available for UND students that are enrolled in the current semester.
Counseling Clinical Services
- Individual Counseling
- Emergency Counseling Sessions
- Groups and Workshops
- Personal Evaluations
- Substance Use Services:
- Prime For Life
- Alcohol and Drug Evaluations
- Level 1 Outpatient Treatment
Wellbeing brings together a wide range of tools, resources, and strategies to help you implement healthy habits, improve your wellbeing and monitor your progress. The app will also connect you to information about campus services and resources.
Tele-Mental Health Appointments
New Client Appointments
UCC is excited to announce that online scheduling for tele-mental health New Client Appointments will be available for eligible students starting 1/11/21.
- These appointments will be available for students enrolled in the current semester who are not actively engaged in counseling at UCC already.
- Students will need to be in North Dakota or Minnesota at the time of the appointment. To schedule their first UCC appointment, students can log into the UND Health Portal and select the “Appts” tab on the top left of the screen.
Current Client Appointments
Current clients should call UCC at 701-777-2127 to schedule their ongoing counseling appointments.
Tele-Mental Health Appointment Scheduling
- Prior to your appointment time, log into the UND Health Portal to ensure that you are able to successfully log in. If you are unable to log in, please call UCC at 701.777.2127 so the issue can be reconciled before your appointment.
- On the home page under the “Upcoming Appointments” section, you will see your upcoming appointment with UCC. If you see a green "Forms" button indicating that you have forms to complete for this appointment, click the button and complete the required forms for your appointment. If no green “Forms” button is visible, proceed to step 3.
- At your appointment time, select the blue "Check in" button on your appointment. Complete any additional forms that appear.
- Return to the Home screen and select the orange "Telehealth" button that has appeared on your appointment. Select the "Telehealth" connection link to attend your session.
If your provider has not admitted you to the session within 10 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, or you have questions, please call UCC at 701.777.2127.
Zoom Issues? Get assistance.
To schedule an appointment with the Case Manager, please call 701.777.2127. To speak with the Case Manager directly, please call 701.777.4187.