University Counseling Center
Please know that the UCC staff is working diligently to keep up with the changing COVID-19 requirements for remote counseling. We are dedicated to making any necessary changes, when able, to increase access to our mental health and substance use services for students at UND. We recognize that this is a challenging time for everyone. Your overall care and well-being is our number one priority.
In line with UND instituting remote instruction and work through the semester, UCC will provide remote counseling services.
We are dedicated to continuing to provide mental health and substance use services for eligible students as best as we can. Emotional support is available 24/7 through FIRSTLINK at 701.235.7335.
The University Counseling Center is delivering Tele-Mental Health Appointments, if you have an appointment scheduled with the UCC on or after May 18, 2020, please follow the instructions below.
- Prior to your appointment time, log into the UND Health Portal to ensure that you are able to successfully log in. If you are unable to log in,
please call UCC at 701.777.2127 so the issue can be reconciled before your appointment.
- On the home page under the “Upcoming Appointments” section, you will see your upcoming appointment with UCC. If you see a green "Forms" button indicating that you have forms to complete for this appointment, click the button and complete the required forms for your appointment.
- Once all necessary forms have been completed, the UND Health Portal allows you to “Check-in” up to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment (via a blue “Check-in” button on the UCC appointment). Click this button when you are ready to meet with your provider and stay logged into the UND Health Portal.
- After you have checked in, you will receive a Secure Message in the UND Health Portal that contains a link to your Tele-Mental Health session. Copy/paste this link into a web browser to attend your session.
- If you have questions, call UCC at 701.777.2127.
Zoom Issues? Get assistance.
Individual and Couples Counseling
Emergency Counseling Sessions
Groups and Workshops
Substance Use Services:
Prime For Life
Alcohol and Drug Evaluations
Level 1 Outpatient Treatment
- To schedule an appointment with the Case Manager, please call 701.777.2127.
- To speak with the Case Manager directly, please call 701.777.4187.
Tele-Mental Counseling Services are available for UND students that are enrolled in the summer AND/OR fall semester.
- Services are offered if you reside in NORTH DAKOTA OR MINNESOTA, please call 701.777.2127 to discuss scheduling options.
- If you reside outside of NORTH DAKOTA or MINNESOTA, please call 701.777.2127 to discuss alternative options with UCC’s Case Manager.