UND Departments & Student Organizations can advertise with posters to the on-campus community.
Mailbox stuffers are not accepted. 8.5x11 in print advertisement posters can be provided for residence halls, apartment-style housing, or apartments.
- Provide a sample of the poster that would be displayed to Renee Hauschulz. This can be done via email or by delivering 1 copy of the flyer to the Housing & Residence Life Office.
- Samples of the posters will be reviewed by the department leadership.
- Once approval is received, Renee will contact the initial requester and indicate if the poster has been approved or denied.
- If the poster is approved, requesters can now deliver or send the copies to the Housing & Residence Life Office to be sorted and distributed by the staff.
Poster Locations & Count
|1 Flyer Per Residence Hall||10|
|1 Flyer Per Residence Hall Wing/Floor||87|
|1 Flyer Per Apartment Building||35|
|All Residence Halls & Apartment Locations||122|
- All fliers must be printed 8.5 in wide by 11 in tall, single sheets. Anything small, larger, or bulky will not be distributed.
- Digital flyers/sign requests are operated by Marketing & Creative Services.
- Advertising, indicating there will be alcohol at the facility or event will not be accepted. This includes pictures or implied statements.
- Printed flyers need to reach the Housing & Residence Life Office 5 business days before the target distribution date. We cannot guarantee flyers will be hung with less than 5 business days' advance notice.
- Housing & Residence Life reserves the right to reject advertising that does not support the goals and objectives of the department, the Division of Student Affairs and Diversity, and/or the University. Furthermore materials not meeting the above guidelines will be removed immediately by the residence hall and apartment staff.