UND Housing and University Information Technology are in the process of upgrading the wired and wi-fi network in four residence halls in the Wilkerson Complex: McVey, West, Noren, and Selke. Over the next month we will be installing new access points in these halls in order to provide faster speeds, better performance and accommodate the growing demand created by additional devices. Upgrades are expected to be completed by September 20th.
ResNet is an organization run by student staff under the supervision of the UND Housing. ResNet provides assistance with connecting to the campus network along with the following services:
- Assist residence hall students with all network connections
- Virus and spyware removal
- Network login support
- General computer hardware and software questions
- Maintain computer labs in: Wilkerson, Walsh, Hancock, Johnstone, and University Place
- Need help? Bring your computer to the ResNet Office for assistance
ResNet Regular Hours:
Mon - Thurs, 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wilkerson Commons room 170
Mon - Thurs, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Or by Appointment
Holiday/Spring Break Hours:
Open by Appointment
Note: Personal wireless access points are not allowed in the residence halls because they cause interference with the UND provided coverage and will degrade signal for others. Wireless printers also cause interference and cannot be used unless connected via USB to your computer.