ResNet is an organization run by student staff under the supervision of the UND Housing.
ResNet provides assistance with connecting to the campus network along with the following services:
- Assist residence hall students with all network connections
- Virus and spyware removal
- Network login support
- General computer hardware and software questions
- Maintain computer labs in: Wilkerson, Walsh, Hancock, Johnstone, and University Place
- Need help? Bring your computer to the ResNet Office for assistance
Tuesday - Thursday, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wilkerson Commons, Room 170
Monday - Thursday, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. or by appointment
Holiday/Spring Break Hours
Open by appointment.
Personal Access Points
Personal wireless access points are not allowed in the residence halls because they cause interference with the UND provided coverage and will degrade signal for others. Wireless printers also cause interference and cannot be used unless connected via USB to your computer.