Apartment Internet Service
Cable Internet service is provided in the university apartments by Midco through UND Housing & Residence Life. Basic Cable service and MidcoNet Xstream are included with rent for all apartment residents. Additional upgrade services are available by contacting Midco at 1.800.888.1300.
- Turn off your computer
- Unplug the modem from the electrical wall outlet
- Wait 15 seconds and plug the modem back into the electrical wall outlet
- Restart your computer
- Open your Internet browser and visit Midco.com to test your connection
For troubleshooting and assistance with your connection, please call Midco at 1-800-888-1300.
Midcontinent Services Information
- Call: 1-800-888-1300 Press 5, then 1234
- Online: Midco.com
- Visit: 3251 32nd Ave South, Suite F, Grand Forks, ND 58201
Notice: Virginia Rose (3725 University Ave) has multiple network jacks in each apartment. These are no longer active as all Internet service in this building is now provided by Midco.