Apartment Internet Service
Cable Internet service is provided in the university apartments by Midco through UND Housing. Basic Cable service and MidcoNet Xstream are included with rent for all apartment residents. Additional upgrade services are available by contacting Midco at 1-800-888-1300.
- Turn off your computer
- Unplug the modem from the electrical wall outlet
- Wait 15 seconds and plug the modem back into the electrical wall outlet
- Restart your computer
- Open your Internet browser and visit Midco.com to test your connection
For troubleshooting and assistance with your connection, please call Midco at 1-800-888-1300.
Midcontinent Services Information
- Call: 1-800-888-1300 Press 5, then 1234
- Online: Midco.com
- Visit: 5030 Gateway Drive, Suite B, Grand Forks, ND 58201
Notice: Virginia Rose (3725 University Ave) has multiple network jacks in each apartment. These are no longer active as all Internet service in this building is now provided by Midcontinent.