- Determine the coursework required to complete your exam eligibility requirements under
Pathway V. You can do this by:
- Personally reviewing your transcript(s) to see if you have one nutrition course and
two foodservice management courses, or
- Submitting your transcripts to ANFP for review for verification of any additional
coursework you are required to take. Transcripts with your question and contact information
may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ANFP is the final authority on the determination of required coursework and transcript
- Verifying that you have a minimum of 5 years of non-commercial foodservice management
- After determining which course(s) are needed, please select the course from the menu
below and register online for each course selected.
- There are no refunds after registering for the course(s).
- Order the required textbooks.
NUTRITION FUNDAMENTALS FOODSERVICE MANAGEMENT I FOODSERVICE MANAGEMENT II