You must verify your computer equipment meets the minimum technical requirements needed for an online course.
Although specific technical requirements may vary by online course or program, make sure your computer meets the general technical requirements and that your web browser is configured correctly. Technical requirements are subject to change without notice.
For more specific information about technical requirements, refer to your course syllabus or contact your instructor.
Looking for Technical Help?
Please contact UND Technical Support if you need assistance logging in to Blackboard our your UND email account.
Are you comfortable with technology?
If you take an online course, you should feel comfortable with technology and online learning; and have access to the appropriate equipment.
Before enrolling in an online course, ask yourself if you can:
- Access computers that meet the minimum technical requirements
- Send, receive and attach documents to an email
- Navigate computer screens and the Internet easily
- Create, save, retrieve and browse for computer files
- Download media players, software plug-ins and other free software available on the Web
Depending on your course, additional computer skills may be required.