Forms for Graduate Students
All School of Graduate Studies forms are to be completed in DocuSign.
- Click on the form link to initiate the Form
- Forms can be initiated by the student, a faculty member, or a department administrative professional. This step identifies all signing parties, completes the required form fields, and starts the routing process
- Enter the name and @UND.edu email address of all required signers for the form.
- Forms are created to work for all students in all programs. If you are unsure of the required signers, contact your advisor or department support professional.
- Click "BEGIN SIGNING"
- Fill in the form fields.
- Click "FINISH" to begin routing
- Sign the form
- Students must sign all forms and this will be a separate step from initiating the form. You will receive an email containing a link to sign your form.
- After the student signs, the form will begin automatically routing through the remaining required signers until it finishes in the School of Graduate Studies.
- Form is finished
- Once the form is finished, all parties who signed the document will receive a confirmation email with a PDF of the completed form attached.
- Always use the @UND.edu email (not @ndus.edu or personal) address for yourself and other signers.
- Login to DocuSign using your @UND.edu login to be able to track the progress of your
- Enter your @UND.edu email address
- Click on the blue "Use Company Login" button on the next page to be directed to the NDUS SSO login page.
- Login using your NDUS dotted ID and password (same as Blackboard and Campus Connection)
- Forms cannot be corrected/changed once they have been signed and you will be required to submit a new form. Please make sure you enter all information on the form correctly so you don't have to do it twice.
Readmission or Leave of Absence Forms
- Readmission or Leave of Absence - Cert/Degree Seeking | Sample Readmission Form
- Readmission or Leave of Absence - Non-Degree Seeking | Sample Non-Degree Form
Withdrawal from Graduate School Forms
- Withdraw from Graduate Program/Change Program Form | Sample Withdraw Form
- Special Circumstance Drop/Withdrawal (Dean of Students Office)
- Withdrawal to Zero Credits (Registrar's Office)
- Doctoral Program of Study | Sample Doctoral Form
- Master's Program of Study | Sample Master's Form
- Certificate Program of Study | Sample Certificate Form
- Accelerated/Combined Program of Study
Other Candidacy Forms
- Application to Graduate or Complete Certificate
- Preliminary Approval and Notice of Defense | Sample Defense Form
- Thesis/Dissertation Signature Page | Sample Signature Form
These forms are to be initiated by your advisor or chair.
Revalidation of UND Coursework
Use this form to submit your annual assessment if your department uses a different assessment process:
For students admitted to an accelerated or combined program, use this form to register for your double counted courses.
For students who wish to take a graduate course for undergraduate credit, use this form. These credits can not be double counted or used for graduate credit or a graduate program in the future.
For students who wish to earn graduate credit during their final year in an undergraduate program, use this form. These credits will not count toward the undergraduate degree.