UND Career Services supports all UND students and alumni, regardless of location, at all points on the career development path.
The Office of Career Services is here to serve you remotely for the fall 2020 semester in order to promote the health and safety of all faculty, staff, and students. Below are ways that you can contact us:
- Call or email us at 701.777.3904 or email@example.com.
- Schedule an appointment in Starfish as we are meeting with students via Zoom
- We can help you with your resume, cover letter, CV or personal statement, as well as practice interviews.
- Don't want to set up a Zoom appointment?
- We make it easy to review your documents through email. Send a Word document to us and we'll review with "track changes" and comments.
- Co-op or internship questions, please contact Lisa Spencer at lisa.spencer@UND.edu.
Internship, Co-ops and Experiential Learning
Employers: Thinking of Offering a Virtual Internship?
UND Career Services and the UND Pancratz Career Development Center encourage you to consider offering a virtual/remote internship this fall.
Career Services Resources
Connecting UND students and employers across the nation. Discover your next co-op or internship experience!
Join us each Fall and Spring at the Alerus Center, Grand Forks, where students and employers connect on internships and job opportunities.
Focus on your future--major exploration and career planning for students.