Career Services supports UND students and alumni, regardless of location, at all points on the career development path.
Career Services is here to serve you remotely in order to promote the health and safety of all faculty, staff, and students. Below are ways that you can contact us:
- Email or call us at 701.777.3904
- Schedule an appointment in Starfish
- Don't want to set up a Starfish appointment?
- We make it easy to review your documents through email. Send a Word document to us and we'll review with "track changes" and comments
- Co-op or internship questions can be directed to Lisa Spencer
Career Services Resources
Connecting UND students and employers across the nation. Discover your next co-op
or internship experience!
Join us each fall and spring at the Alerus Center, where students and employers connect on internship and job opportunities.
Focus on your future - major exploration and career planning for students.