Forms & Resources
The Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs oversees the academic mission of the university.
This includes policies and procedures related to the faculty and administration of the departments, colleges, schools and other academic units.
Below are the policies, procedures and resources, as well as announcements that pertain to our faculty.
The Faculty Handbook, published by the Provost's Office, provides policies governing faculty and other teaching staff.
- 2023-2024 Probationary Tenure Track LOU
- 2023-2024 Special Appointment
- 2023-2024 Overload LOU
- 2023 Summer Session All in One LOU
- Administrative Assignment
- Overload LOU Online Course Development
- Special Appointment LOU Course Development
- LOU for Flipped Course Development
- Overload LOU for Flipped Course Development
- Online Course Checklist
- Online Semester Syllabus Template
- VS-VR Form
- GTA/GRA/GSA Contract Letter
- Staff Additional Work MOU (teaching)
UND faculty are encouraged to participate in UND's commencement ceremonies. For upcoming dates and times please visit the Commencement website.
Rent or Purchase Regalia
- Faculty members are required to wear academic regalia in order to walk as a part of the processional. Regalia can be rented or purchased by using the links below.
- The Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs will cover the cost associated for faculty regalia rental or will process a one-time payroll of $300 to help with the cost of purchase.
- If faculty have questions about renting or purchasing regalia, please call the University Bookstore at 701-777-2746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty planning to participate in the commencement ceremony should RSVP at Faculty Commencement
- Customer # 33000403000
- Order # 5131367
- Faculty can pick up the regalia the week of the ceremony at the UND Bookstore and must return rentals no later than one week following the event.
- If you would like black traditional regalia please select "standard regalia" on the top choice bar. If you are an alumni of UND and would like to purchase the UND specific regalia as an alumni faculty member please click on "custom school regalia" on the top bar. Please do not order the UND specific regalia if you did not attend UND as a student.
- Orders take approximately 8 weeks for manufacturing and shipping. Faculty can submit a Regalia Reimbursement Form along with their receipt to the Shared Service Center at UND.SharedServiceCenter@UND.edu and UND will process a one-time payroll of $300 to help with the cost of purchase. Faculty members will be responsible for sales tax on the purchase in addition to income tax and other withholdings.
- If faculty have questions about renting or purchasing regalia, please contact the University Bookstore by calling 701-777-2746 or email email@example.com.
- Faculty planning to participate in the commencement ceremony should RSVP at Faculty Commencement.
- Faculty should arrive 45 minutes before the ceremony. A dressing room is available in the auditorium’s lower level to get dressed in regalia.
- For more information or questions, contact Ceremonies & University Events at und.commencement@UNDedu or 701-777-6393.