About Testing Accommodations
Students with an updated “Verification of Accommodations” document in UND Accessibility for Students are eligible for testing accommodations.
- You will be expected to provide an updated “Verification of Accommodations” document for the current semester.
- Contact your instructors to determine if you will take the exam in the department or at Testing Services. Be prepared to share the “Verification of Accommodations” document as support for your request.
Exams at Testing Services
The exam needs to be scheduled at least 3 days in advance.
- It should be scheduled at the same time the class takes the exam, unless other arrangements are made with your instructor.
- Schedule at this link: Schedule an Accommodated Test Appointment
- After you schedule, you will receive a confirmation email from Testing Services.
- Testing Services will request the exam from your instructor.