Online Electrical Engineering Degree
Earn your bachelor's degree in electrical engineering online at UND.
100% Online Degree
The entire degree program is fully online. You are never required to come to campus.
What’s the difference between online and on-campus classes?
Whether in-person or online, UND classes are designed to help prepare you for success. As an online student, you'll have the same professors, you'll start and end the semesters at the same time and you’ll take the same classes as a student on campus.
Online classes are no more or less difficult than on-campus classes. In most online courses, you will:
- Access course materials, assignments and recorded lectures online.
- Communicate with instructors and classmates in a virtual classroom.
- Take supervised (proctored) exams using ProctorU.
Online students have access to the same student services offered to our campus students – just in a different format. You’ll have access to online tutoring, digital library, tech support, career services, and academic advisors.
Why UND Online?
The breadth of online programs offered at UND rivals all other non-profit universities in the upper Midwest. Reportedly high alumni salaries and job placement rates, coupled with affordable tuition makes UND a best value university for online education.
Leaders in Online Education
UND began educating at a distance in 1911 with correspondence by mail courses. Today, we serve thousands of students across the globe and are recognized as a national leader in online education.
You’ll take courses from UND professors and earn a degree that’s fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Your transcript and diploma are exactly the same as our on-campus students.
At UND, online student support is all-encompassing. You’ll encounter:
- Tutors to help you get through tough classes.
- Advisors to ensure you are staying on track.
- Library services to help you find learning resources.
- Career service staff who can help you apply your skills and find a job.