Online Psychology Degree
Earn your psychology bachelor's degree 100% online from UND.
Flexible Online Courses
Take online courses on your schedule. Depending on your instructor, you’ll learn online through lesson modules, streaming video content, virtual libraries, posted lectures, and online discussion boards. Your learning typically revolves around materials that can be accessed on your own time within a set time frame.
If you need to balance work, family and other commitments, this flexible online course format will work for you.
Enroll Anytime Online Psychology Courses
UND's enroll anytime courses are offered online and are open for enrollment any day of the year. These courses are self-paced, so you can work at your own pace and have 3 to 9 months to complete the course. Courses are not eligible for financial aid.
Semester Based Online Psychology Courses
Take online courses that follow the standard University semester schedule. You'll interact in a virtual classroom with your instructor and other students. Courses qualify for financial aid.
Some online psychology courses may have opportunities for class discussions or chat sessions that are conducted "live" over the Internet. These "live" online discussions are held at set times that are convenient for most students, such as in the evenings or weekends, and many of these are optional.
Leaders in Online Education
Reportedly high alumni salaries and job placement rates, coupled with affordable online tuition rates make UND a best-value university for online education. UND's breadth of online programs rivals all other non-profit universities in the upper Midwest making UND one of the best online schools in the region.
No matter how you customize your online experience, you’ll get the same top-quality education as any other on-campus student.
- Same degree. All online programs are fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Your transcript and diploma are exactly the same as our on-campus students.
- Same classes. You’ll take courses from UND professors, start and end the semesters at the same time and take the same classes as a student on campus.
- Real interaction. You can ask questions, get feedback and regularly connect with your professors, peers and professionals in the field.
- Your own academic advisor. As an invaluable go-to, they’re focused on you, your personal success and your future career.
- Free online tutoring. We're here to help you one-on-one at no cost. Plus, get access to a variety of self-help online study resources.
- Unlimited academic coaching. Need support to achieve your academic goals or feeling stumped by a tough course? We'll help with everything from stress and time management to improving your memory to achieve higher test scores.
- Full online access. Dig into virtual research from the Chester Fritz Library. Improve your writing skills with online help from the UND Writing Center. Get online access to career services, veteran and military services, financial services and more.