Disability Services for Students
UND provides qualified students with disabilities an equal opportunity to participate in all UND programs and activities.
DSS Resources for Students
Services Provided by DSS
UND's Disability Service for Students (DSS) works in partnership with students, faculty and staff to:
- Facilitate disability accommodations
- Promote inclusive campus environments
- Encourage student independence
Students with disabilities can explore:
- Process for requesting accommodations
- Which accommodations are reasonable in higher education
- How and when to disclose a disability
Scholarships for DSS Students
Disability Accommodation Rights
Accommodation rights are provided to students with disabilities in alignment with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. In order to arrange accommodations, students disclose their disabilities to UND Disability Services for Students, request accommodations and provide documentation to establish a logical link between the accommodation and the disability.