Located on the west side of campus, the newly renovated Brannon Hall will feature spacious, updated rooms for students.
Residents in Brannon Hall have it all. Quick access to parking and short walks to the Wellness Center, main campus, and the aerospace buildings.
- Newly renovated Brannon Hall will feature suite-style rooms, with two rooms sharing a bathroom and shower area. Single-bed rooms will also be available.
- Room sizes vary in Brannon, depending on floor, wing and suite. However, a common floor size is 16'3" x 10'8". Designed singles are slightly smaller. Brannon also features rooms that are accessible to students with a disability.
- Brannon Hall will have common areas to study, hang out, or meet new friends. There will also be a game area, TV lounge and study areas throughout the building. On the first floor, residents have will have access to a kitchenette area and free laundry.
The newly renovated Brannon Hall is anticipated to open in Fall of 2022. See the Housing Improvement Project for the most up-to-date information on the building.
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Double rooms with suite bathrooms (2 rooms share 2 sinks, toilet and shower)
- Mattress size is 36" x 80" (extra-long twin).
- Kitchenette and laundry room on main floor
- Laundry available at no additional charge
- TV lounge and study areas
- Tunnel access to Wilkerson Dining Center
- 24 hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
Living Learning Communities
- Aviation Living Learning Community
- Nursing Living Learning Community
- Engineering Living Learning Community
- Atmospheric Sciences Living Learning Community
Residence hall bathrooms follow a cleaning schedule and are cleaned on an ongoing basis by UND's Building Service Technicians (BSTs). If you live in a hall that has a suite or private bathroom arrangement, you can expect to have the bathroom cleaned approximately once a week.
<Room Number> Brannon Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Brannon Hall uses a letter in room numbers. Example: 307B