Located on the west side of campus, Brannon Hall features updated rooms & common areas for students.
Residents in Brannon Hall have it all: tunnel access to the Landing Zone and Wilkerson Dining Center, quick access to parking, and short walks to the Wellness Center, main campus, and aerospace buildings.
- Brannon Hall features suite-style rooms, with two rooms sharing a bathroom and shower area. Single bedrooms are also be available.
- Room sizes vary in Brannon, depending on floor, wing and suite. However, a common floor size is 16'3" x 10'8". Designed singles are slightly smaller. Brannon also features rooms that are accessible to students with a disability.
- Brannon Hall has common areas to study, hang out, or meet new friends. There is a game area, TV lounge, and study areas throughout the building. On the first floor, residents have will have access to a kitchenette and free laundry.
The recently renovated Brannon Hall opened in the Fall of 2022. See the Housing Improvement Project for the most up-to-date information on the building.
360 Virtual Tour
The building tour was captured during the end of construction. Some furnishings are not final and may be different.
- Completely renovated building (re-opened in Fall 2022)
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Double rooms with suite bathrooms (2 or 3 rooms share 2 sinks, toilet and shower)
- Mattress size is 36" x 80" (extra-long twin)
- Wardrobe/dresser, desk, and chair
- Kitchenette and laundry room on ground floor (laundry available at no additional charge)
- TV lounge, game area with pool table, and study areas
- Tunnel access to Wilkerson Dining Center & Landing Zone
- 24-hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
Living Learning Communities
- Aviation Living Learning Community
- Nursing Living Learning Community
- Engineering Living Learning Community
- Atmospheric Sciences Living Learning Community
<Room Number> Brannon Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Brannon Hall uses a letter in room numbers. Example: 307B