Enhance your academic experience through peer support and social engagement of the Engineering Living Learning Community (LLC).
This a great opportunity to live with other students who share your passion for studies in the College of Engineering and Mines. You will have the chance to focus on academic achievement in a productive and supportive setting, as well as, combine the scholarly and social aspects of student life.
Who lives in the Engineering community?
This LLC is designed for:
- Students with an academic major in the College of Engineering & Mines (CEM)
- Students who are new to the College of Engineering & Mines
Engineering students live together in Brannon Hall.
How do I apply?
Indicate your preference to live in the Engineering LLC when you complete your Housing Application. Assignments for Living Learning Communities will be completed in conjunction with all housing assignments.
- Select Brannon Hall as your first choice for residence halls and indicate your interest in the Engineering Living Learning Community.
- Must have a major in the College of Engineering & Mines.
What are the benefits of living in the Engineering LLC?
This unique living arrangement gives you a ready network of friends sharing your interests and career goals. Being part of this close-knit community will help make it easier for you to get involved in student organizations and campus events. You'll also have learning experiences as early as your first semester on campus designed to assist with your professional development while at UND and beyond.
Faculty and Alumni Connections
Enjoy activities including tutoring, advising, and lunch/dinner with various department faculty and staff. The Resident Assistant (RA) on this floor is also an engineering student. The RA plans programming around engineering activities, as well as campus activities to make sure students meet friends and become active community citizens
Activities, Events and Programs
- Tutoring takes place every Tuesday and Thursday on the floor.
- Join a faculty member for dinner at the Dining Center.
- Residents in this community have a dedicated computer workstation right on their wing with the state-of-the-art programs needed for engineering students.
- Engineering LLC students participate in the annual Egg Drop, designed to promote fun and teamwork.
Learn More About Engineering Housing
Contact housing@UND.edu for more information on housing.