Standing tall on Stanford Road, the brand new McVey Hall will boast spacious rooms and study spaces for students.
McVey Hall rooms will be double rooms with suite-style bathrooms with single room options for returning students. West Hall's room layout will be similar to McVey. There will be a laundry room, study room, kitchenette, and multiple lounges on each floor. McVey will connect to other residence halls and Wilkerson Commons.
360 Virtual Tour
Double Suite Style
Super Single-Upper Classman Only
ADA Single Room Suite Style
- Mattress size 36" x 80", extra-long twin
- Wardrobe dresser
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Free laundry (included in the room and meal plan rate)
- Microwave on each floor
- Connected to Wilkerson Dining Center
- 24-hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
- Movie channel
- Laundry room, and kitchenette on each floor
Residence hall bathrooms follow a cleaning schedule and are cleaned on an ongoing basis by UND's Building Service Technicians (BSTs). If you live in a hall that has a suite or private bathroom arrangement, you can expect to have the bathroom cleaned approximately once a week.
<Room Number> McVey Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Note: McVey uses letter with room numbers. Example: 307B