Standing tall on Stanford Road, the brand new McVey Hall will boast spacious rooms and study spaces for students.
McVey Hall rooms will be double rooms with suite-style bathrooms. There will be a laundry room, study room, kitchenette, and multiple lounges on each floor. McVey will connect to other residence halls and Wilkerson Commons.
McVey Hall is anticipated to open in Fall of 2022. See the Housing Improvement Project for the most up-to-date information on the building.
- Mattress size 36" x 80", extra-long twin
- Wardrobe dresser
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Free laundry (included in the room and meal plan rate)
- Microwave on each floor
- Connected to Wilkerson Dining Center
- 24-hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
- Movie channel
- Laundry room, and kitchenette on each floor
Residence hall bathrooms follow a cleaning schedule and are cleaned on an ongoing basis by UND's Building Service Technicians (BSTs). If you live in a hall that has a suite or private bathroom arrangement, you can expect to have the bathroom cleaned approximately once a week.
<Room Number> McVey Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Note: McVey uses letter with room numbers. Example: 307B