Enhance your academic experience through peer support and social engagement of the Nursing Living Learning Community (LLC).
If you are interested in nursing or a current nursing student, live with others in the Nursing Living Learning Community (LLC) that share your drive for academic success and a passion in caring for others.
Who lives in the Nursing community?
- Primarily first-year Nursing and Pre-Nursing Majors. If returning nursing students are interested in returning to the floor for a second year, they may sign up.
- Must have a major in the College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines and enroll in the UNIV 101 Nursing Section.
Nursing students live together in Brannon Hall.
How do I apply?
Complete Housing Application through Self Service and indicate preference to live in the Nursing LLC. Assignments for Living Learning Communities will be completed in conjunction with all housing assignments.
What are the benefits of living in the Nursing LLC?
This unique living arrangement gives you a ready network of friends sharing your interests and career goals. Being part of this close-knit community will help make it easier for you to get involved in student organizations and campus events. You'll also have learning experiences as early as your first semester on campus designed to assist with your professional development while at UND and beyond.
Faculty and Alumni Connections
Programming coordinated by the Nursing LLC will connect members with student organizations, faculty and alumni. These programs and events will help you learn about a wide variety of career opportunities related to atmospheric sciences.
The three main goals of the program are to promote career planning, foster leadership skills through mentoring, and connect students to the UND community.
Activities, Events, and Programs
- Opportunities for students to connect skills they learned in their pre-nursing curriculum to the nursing curriculum
- Opportunities to receive academic support and develop lasting relationships with your faculty
- Learn study skills, test taking skills, and time management
- Mentorship opportunities for students to make connections with other nursing students and nursing faculty
- Students will learn how to make academic and career goals
- Students will learn the benefits of being involved on campus during their college experience
Learn More About Nursing Housing
Contact housing@UND.edu for more information on housing.