Live and learn with other Nursing majors and students.
If you are interested in nursing or a current nursing student, live with others in the Nursing Living & Learning Community (LLC) that share your drive for academic success and a passion in caring for others.
The Nursing LLC is located in Brannon Hall.
Who can live in the LLC?
- Primarily First Year Nursing and Pre-Nursing Majors. If returning nursing students are interested in returning to the floor for a second year, they may sign up.
- When you apply for residence hall housing, select Brannon Hall as your first choice and indicate your interest in the Nursing Living & Learning Community.
- Must have a major in the College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines and enroll in the UNIV 101 Nursing Section.
How do I apply?
Complete Housing Application through Self Service and indicate preference to live in the Nursing LLC. Assignments for Living & Learning Communities will be completed in conjunction with all housing assignments.
Benefits of living in the Nursing LLC
The three main goals of the program are to promote career planning, foster leadership skills through mentoring, and connect students to a UND community. These goals, along with their respective learning outcomes and corresponding learning activities, are listed below:
Community Connections and Outreach
- Provide the opportunity for students to connect skills they learned in their pre-nursing curriculum to the nursing curriculum.
- Students will learn study skills, test taking skills, and time management.
- Opportunities for students to connect with UND and external communities to enhance diversity.
Activities, Events, and Programs
- Provide mentorship opportunities for students to make connections with other nursing students and nursing faculty.
- Students will learn how to make academic and career goals.
- Students will learn the benefits of being involved on campus during their college experience.