Introduction to Communication
This online course provides an introduction to the discipline of communication.
This course is underdevelopment and will be available soon. Please email UND.online@UND.edu if you would like to be notified when the course is available.
- Online - Self-Paced Enroll Anytime
- EST. time to complete:
- 3 to 9 months
- $342.16 per credit (no fees)
What You'll Learn in the Intro to Communication Online Course?
This online course surveys a broad range of communication sub-disciplines, including:
- Social media
- Strategic communication
- Human interactions
- Communication technology
- Media and communication policies
- Digital media production
Why Take Online Classes at UND?
Here are a few reasons why you should take an online enroll anytime course at UND:
- Great customer service – Our registration team is ready to answer questions quickly so you can focus on your coursework.
- Affordable – UND's enroll anytime courses are priced at North Dakota's affordable, in-state tuition rate.
- Accredited – UND is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Easily transfer credits – Transferring credits is always at the discretion of the institution to which the credits are being transferred. In general, credits from schools/universities that are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission transfer to other regionally accredited institutions. UND's online courses appear on your UND transcript in the same way as other courses.
Flexible 100% Online Course
You'll take this online course at your own pace. Take our online quiz to help determine if online enroll anytime courses are right for you.
Course information including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams is subject to change without notice.