How Enroll Anytime Courses Work
UND's self-paced enroll anytime courses have the same workload and objectives as a semester course, but with added flexibility.
- You can enroll whenever you want.
- You have 3 to 9 months to complete the course.
- All course material is accessed through Blackboard, an online learning management system used by all UND students.
- You may submit up to 3 items for grading per week.
- Lessons and exams should be completed in consecutive, numerical order.
- If your course has proctored exams, be sure you understand the exam process and any equipment requirements. The course syllabus will include exam details.
- All lessons must be submitted in order to earn a grade. An “F” grade will be permanently recorded on your transcript if you do not complete ALL coursework or withdraw by your course end date.
- If you need to complete a course by a specific deadline, make sure all course work is completed and graded at least 3 weeks before that specific deadline date.
Final Grade and Transcript Requests
Self-Paced Enroll Anytime courses appear on your UND transcript in the same way semester courses appear - there is no indication the course was taken online or how long you took to complete the course. Once the course is complete it will be posted to your UND transcript which may be sent to another school if needed.
Credits earned are recorded on your UND transcript based on your registration date. UND can only verify your enrollment for the semester in which the online course is registered and recorded on your transcript.
|Enroll Anytime Registration Date||Appears on College Transcript|
|4-9-2022 to 7-15-2022||2022 Summer Semester|
|7-16-2022 to 11-10-2022||2022 Fall Semester|
|11-11-2022 to 4-6-2023||2023 Spring Semester|
After you finish your course, your final grade will be posted in Blackboard. Please allow 3-5 business days for your final grade to appear on your transcript in Campus Connection. You will receive a confirmation email from UND once the final grade has been officially posted on your transcript. You may then order an official transcript, if desired.
If you need more than nine months to complete your course, you may apply for a 3-month extension for $50 prior to your 9 month completion date. Only one extension is allowed. The letter "I" for incomplete will be permanently noted on your transcript.
If you do not withdraw, get an extension, or complete the course within 9 months, a failing grade will be permanently recorded on your transcript.
Next Steps After Enrollment
Once enrolled, review course details and information to ensure you are prepared to start your online course.
Get Access to Your Online Course
You can expect to receive access to your course within 5 to 7 days after your registration is fully processed. You will receive a welcome email containing your own UND email address and course login instructions.
You will access your online course through Blackboard. Once logged into Blackboard, you will see your course displayed under My Courses. Click on the Syllabus or Course Information button located on the menu to your left for information about getting started in your course.
Please contact UND Technical Support if you need assistance logging in to Blackboard our your UND email account.
Refer to the course website or the syllabus for a list of required materials. If textbooks and materials are required, you should order them at the same time you enroll so you may begin your course promptly.
The cost of textbooks and other required materials are not included in your course tuition. You may order your textbooks through the textbook provider of your choice, or through the University Bookstore by searching with the ISBN.
UND provides computer, email and technical support for all online students. Although specific technical requirements may vary by online course or program, the following general technical requirements are required for all online courses.
Free online student resources like tutoring, writing help, veteran and military student services, tech support and financial services are available to help you succeed in your online course.