Principles of Strategic Communication Online Course
UND's Principles of Strategic Communication course introduces the fundamental theories, concepts, and applications of strategic communication.
- Online - Self-Paced Enroll Anytime
- EST. time to complete:
- 3 to 9 months
- $384.88 per credit
Learn Principles of Strategic Communication Online
This online course is an overview of principles and practices in strategic communication, including the role of strategic communication in society and the market place, consumer behavior, media, budgeting and planning, and the creation and production of strategic communication messages.
The purpose of the strategic communication online course is to introduce students to the institution, industry, and practice of strategic communication. The course has been designed to provide fundamental insights into methods, policies, problems and opportunities in strategic communication. For students majoring in strategic communication, this course offers the opportunity to acquire a strong, basic framework from which to excel in the more advanced strategic communication courses. For students who are non-majors, this course provides an understanding of how communication tools are used to propel products in the market place.
Moriarty, Sandra, Nancy Mitchell, and William Wells (2012), Advertising & IMC: Principle and Practice, New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 9th or 10th Edition. (ISBN: 978-0-13-216364-4).
How will the course appear on my transcript?
You may enroll at any time and have 3-9 months to complete this online course. The college credits you earn will be recorded on your transcript in the semester you register.
Why Take Online Classes at UND?
Here are a few reasons why you should take an online enroll anytime course at UND:
- Great customer service – Our registration team is ready to answer questions quickly so you can focus on your coursework.
- Affordable – UND's enroll anytime courses are priced at North Dakota's affordable, in-state tuition rate.
- Accredited – UND is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Easily transfer credits – Transferring credits is always at the discretion of the institution to which the credits are being transferred. In general, credits from schools/universities that are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission transfer to other regionally accredited institutions. UND's online courses appear on your UND transcript in the same way as other courses.
Flexible 100% Online Course
You'll take this online course at your own pace. Some students thrive in this environment, while other students may struggle with setting their own deadlines. If you have successfully taken an independent study or correspondence course previously, UND’s enroll anytime courses may be right for you. Still not sure? Take our online quiz to help determine if online enroll anytime courses are right for you.
Course information including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams is subject to change without notice.